"Chalk It Up!" - a Breast Cancer Awareness Month celebration
|Hudner Oncology Center at Saint Anne's Hospital|
|795 Middle Street|
|508-674-5600, ext. 2515|
|Oct 05, 2016|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
Join the staffs of the Robert F. Stoico/FIRSTFED Center for Breast Care and Saint Anne's Hospital Regional Cancer Center, Fall River, for a day of tributes, hope, learning, and fun – all in observance of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Whether you are a long-time cancer survivor, currently in treatment, or care about someone who has experienced breast cancer, you can:
• Contribute your messages of hope and inspiration on our giant pink chalk roadway ribbon on Forest Street (at the corner of Osborn Street), adjacent to the Hudner Oncology Center.
• Celebrate survivorship with our staff and fellow breast cancer survivors.
• Meet our breast cancer experts.
• Make an early detection plan.
• Schedule an appointment for your annual screening mammogram at our special Treat Yourself Well event on October 19.
• Learn about healthy cancer survivor activities.
• Chat with a representative of the American Cancer Society about breast health and cancer survivor topics.
• Enjoy refreshments, including pink cookies and pink lemonade, and giveaways.
Things to know about this event:
- It's free!
- Location of this event: Hudner Oncology Center at Saint Anne’s Hospital, Forest Street, at the intersection with Osborn Street
- Free valet parking is available for this event at the entrance of the Hudner Oncology Center, corner of Osborn and Forest streets.
- No RSVP required ... just stop by and enjoy!
- Rain date: Thursday, October 6.